2mm Welded Steel Grating Hot Dipped Galvanized Press For Drainage Channel
1) Grating is the workhorse of the industrial flooring market and has served industry for decades.
2) Structure: Welding with flat steel and cross/round bars with certain distances.
3) Strong and durable with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, metal bar grating can be easily fabricated
to nearly any configuration. The high percentage of open area makes bar grating nearly maintenance free
and all products are fully recyclable.
4) Surface: The hot dipped zinc coating gives the product excellent anti-corrosion.
Heavy Duty Steel Bar Grating is commonly used for floor trenches and sump covers exposed to heavy equipment traffic. It is used extensively
through out mining, power generation, highways, airfields, and on truck terminal loading docks and ramps. It is suitable for large single span
conditions or where grating must be support extreme loads.
PRESS WELDED GRATING WITH FRAME
"L" shape frame: thickness 3mm, height 30mm
Material: mild steel
Surface treatment: hot dip galvanized
|Grating dimensions B*L mm||Mesh mm||Bearing bar mm||Cross bar mm|
- light weight-easy to install and clean-nodem
- nice appearance-high strength-ventilation and light can pass through
- material saving-slip-resistant and safe
- heavy loading and durable
Add: No. 502, Mid Taihu Road 19, Xinbei District, Changzhou City, JiangSu Province, CHINA