OEM Press Lock Grating Metal Building Materials 33x33 Welded Silver Color
Steel grating is also called steel frame lattice or steel grid plate:
It is usually made of Q235 (low carbon steel) stainless steel. It is a kind of steel product that has square lattice made by press locking flat steel bars that are crossed and arranged in certain space. It is mainly used as drain cover, steel structure platform board, ladder tread, etc.
The surface treatment can be hot galvanizing, cold galvanizing (electric galvanizing), paint spraying, antirust oil soaking, dipping, plastic spraying, and no treatment.
1. hot dipped galvanized press locked 2mm steel grating with different types and specifications are widely used for operating gangways, operating floors, stair ways, open channels and so on. etc.
2. Steel grating is use of steel grid plate design and is widely used in city roads, squares, gardens, piers, airports, car parks, roads, railways, industrial engineering, civil construction of various industries.
PRESS LOCKED GRATING Material: mild steel
Surface treatment: hot dip galvanized
Grating dimensions B*L mm
Mesh mm a*b
Bearing bar mm
Cross bar mm
1. High strength, light structure: solid grid pressure welding structure has advantages of high load, light structure, easy installation, etc.
2. Fine appearance, durable in use: hot zinc dipping surface treatment makes it own fairly good corrosion resistance, bright and beautiful surface.
3. Good ventilation, lighting, thermal, anti-explosion, and anti-skid performance.
4. Prevent dirt deposition.
Email: [email protected]
Add: No. 502, Mid Taihu Road 19, Xinbei District, Changzhou City, JiangSu Province, CHINA